I am an employer looking for an apprentice
Apprenticeships are an ideal way to train new and existing employees with industry specific skills whilst equipping them with a nationally recognised qualification.
Choosing to become an apprentice shows commitment to a chosen career path giving you, as the employer, a motivated individual who can bring the skills learned directly into your work place.
- Have a look at the Apprenticeships we offer, and find one that you would like to offer a vacancy in.
- Register your interest using our online form and a Business Adviser will contact you or you can call us on 01603 773365.
- The Business Adviser will discuss the Apprenticeship in more detail, taking you through all the pertinent information.
- We will work with you to advertise your vacancy using the Find an Apprenticeship service, and collate suitable applicants that are ready for interview. (If you already have an employee in place and want them to start an Apprenticeship, this step is not necessary and will not be carried out.)
- Once an applicant has been successfully identified, the Apprenticeship may commence. You will receive regular progress reports on the performance of your apprentice via a twelve-weekly review.