Our GCSE and Functional Skills courses will help you develop your skills or improve your GCSE grades.
GCSE and Functional Skills for 16-18 year olds (Phoenix Pathways)
These courses build upon your existing GCSE grades. They allow you to improve your grades and work skills so that you can progress on to further education courses or an apprenticeship.
Courses are split into pathways. The pathway you study will be based on where you want to go to next. The pathways are:
- 4 GCSEs, including English and Maths
- 3 GCSEs, including English and Maths
- Extended certificate diploma in workskills alongside GCSE or Functional Skills English and Maths.
GCSE and Functional Skills for adults
If you are aged over 19 and want to develop your skills, our adult GCSE and Functional Skills courses are for you. They can improve your career prospects or help you progress on to degree or higher education courses.
Courses are delivered one day per week and available in the following subjects:
- GCSE Mathematics
- GCSE English Language
- GCSE Biology
- GCSE Psychology
- Functional Skills Mathematics
- Functional Skills English