My Application

Apply Now!

How to apply
  1. Choose which courses you want to apply for!
  2. Add courses to your Shortlist
  3. Register an account
  4. Complete online Application form.
If you have any questions please contact the Advice Shop on 01603 773311.
Start finding your course
How to apply
  1. Choose which courses you want to apply for!
  2. Add courses to your Shortlist
  3. Register an account
  4. Complete online Application form.
If you have any questions please contact the Advice Shop on 01603 773311.
Start finding your course

Already started an application?

Please login below and visit Connect > My CCN to resume your application. You may add additional courses at any time before submitting.




If you are coming to study for more than 6 months you should apply for a student visa under Tier 4 of the points based system before travelling to the UK. Tier 4 is part of the UK Visas and Immigration’s (UKVI) points based system for migrants who wish to study in the UK.

If you are not sure if you need a visa to study with us, please contact us or check the UK Visa and Immigration website.

City College Norwich is a registered sponsor who holds a licence as a Tier 4 sponsor and complies fully with the UKVI (UK Visa and Immigration). When you have been accepted at City College Norwich we will provide you with the relevant documents you need for a visa application. To make sure that your visa application goes through in time please apply early.

You will be required to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge as part of your visa application. Failure to do so will result in the visa being refused. Below is the link to the UKVI page where you will find details about the health charge.

All International Students from 31st July 2015, studying longer than 6 months will be required to collect a BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) card within 10 days of arrival in the UK. Your decision letter from UKVI will tell you which Post Office you will need to collect your BRP from. Below is the link giving you details of what documents you will need to collect your BRP.

You are strongly advised to check the VSF Global Web Site in your country for up-to-date visa application procedures and the address of the application centre in your country. This site is dedicated to the administration of visa applications and your own country’s visa website will be linked through here.

City College Norwich's Immigration Responsibilities

The college has the following responsibilities and duties under the Points Based System which we are required to comply with in order to retain our Tier 4 Licence.

The duties include:

  • Ensure that those students who require immigration permission to study in the UK have such permission
  • Take and keep copies of the passport and visa/Biometric Residence Permits for students to whom we have issued a CAS
  • Keep up-to-date contact details for our International Students, including home and overseas addresses and telephone numbers. This information will be collected in half-termly meetings
  • Check the enrolment of our students and to report any failure to enrol to UKVI
  • Monitor student’s attendance and progression and progression and report to UKVI any failure to meet the college’s requirements for progression and attendance
  • Monitor changes of status and to report deferrals, suspensions, withdrawals and course terminations to UKVI
  • Notify UKVI of any significant changes in your circumstances (example: a change of course or the successful completion of your course where this is earlier than expected)

Your Immigration Responsibilities

It is important that as an International Student you comply with the UK Immigration regulations during your stay in the UK. Your immigration responsibilities are to:

  • Provide City College Norwich with a copy of your current passport and visa/Biometric Residence Permit so the college can record your visa expiry date
  • Keep your UK and Overseas contact details up to date with the college’s International Team, informing us if there is a change of details
  • Re-enrol for your course on time each academic year
  • Study whilst you are in the UK, ensuring that you meet the progression and attendance requirements of your course with no significant gaps or absences
  • Follow College procedures if you decide to defer or suspend your studies, change your registration status, or withdraw from your course. You are strongly advised to consult the IAG and International Team Leader on how these changes would affect your current immigration status
  • Leave the UK if you defer or suspend your studies, withdraw from your course or your course is terminated. You should seek immigration advice if your student registration changes in any of these ways
  • Register with the Police if required  and update your certificate of Police registration with any change of personal details
  • Ensure you do not breach the conditions of your visa for example; do not break the rules on working or claiming public funds.
  • Ensure you continue to retain a valid visa by extending or applying for a new visa before your current visa expires and that you provide the College with a copy of any new visa
  • Ensure you provide the college with a copy of a new/renewed passport each time this is obtained
  • Attend all classes and tutorials regularly and punctually, attendance is monitored weekly
  • Submit the best quality work you are capable of on time
Load More
Apply Now