- Degree & Higher Education Prospectus - Find out the information you require in our Degree & Higher Education Prospectus
- HE Student Handbook - The current student handbook gives you a set of key information that our current students are provided with
- Course Fees and Eligibility Statement - Learn about the fees you will be required to pay. More information on student finances is also available here (link to HE funding page)
- Student Protection Plan - Applicable to HE Students joining from September 2019, and covers
the events and situations that have the potential to prevent a student from finishing their course, and the mitigations in place to keep the risk to students low. In the rare event that we are not able to preserve the delivery of courses the plan cross references to our Refund and Compensation policy, held within our Rules, Regulations and Procedures for Students (terms and conditions).
- Refund and Compensation Policy - Please see Rules, Regulations and Procedures for Students (terms and conditions) below for details
- Admission Statement and Procedure - The College's approach to managing Admission's is detailed here
- Admissions & Review - Panel This procedure guides our approach to reviewing admissions related issues
- 2018/19 Access Agreement - The College is committed to ensuring all students from all groups in our community can access and succeed in their studies. This plan details the actions we are taking in 2018/19 to promote access into Higher Education.
- 2019/20 Access and Participation Plan - This plan applied to students enrolling in 2019/20, and details how the College will improve equality of opportunity for underrepresented groups to access, succeed in and progress from Higher Education.
- Rules, Regulations and Procedures for Students (terms and conditions) - Understand the key rules and regulations that you will be asked to commit to when you become a CCN student (subject to change for 2018/19
- Norfolk Regulatory Framework (rules and regulations) - This document outlines the academic rules by which our Higher Education programmes are managed
- Professional Misconduct & Unsuitability - For programmes with Professional Standards attached to them, this policy outlines our approach to managing problems
- Mitigating Circumstances & Special Allowances - Provides information on how students let us know that they have issues that are impacting on their work
- Student Disciplinary Procedure - This procedure outlines the steps involved in our student disciplinary procedure
- Academic Appeals / Academic Complaints Procedure - Should you wish to raise an academic issue with us, this procedure outlines how to go abut that
- Complaints Procedure - Should you wish to complain to the College (about non-academic issues), this procures tell you how to do it
- Cheating & Plagiarism - This document clearly defines our approach to tackling cheating and plagiarism
- Intercalation - Should you wish to interrupt your studies, this document outline the procedure
- College’s Ways of Working - The Ways of Working underpin the way our students and staff work together
- Equality and Diversity Statement - As a College we are committed to Equality and Diversity and this document details those commitments
- Student Charter - Developed with our students, our HE Student Charter outlines our shared commitment to making your HE experience at the college a success
- Student Involvement Strategy - This strategy tells you how student play a vital role in shaping the work of the College.