Our Wellbeing team are here to help you fulfil your potential and maximise your physical and mental wellbeing, so that you succeed.
The team offers support with any health or wellbeing problem including:
- Money matters and debt
- Relationships (personal and family)
- Bullying or stalking
- Eating disorders or self-harming
- Men and women’s health
- Improving your diet and physical fitness
- Sexual health (pregnancy and the C-card for free condoms)
- Reducing or stopping smoking, drinking or taking drugs
- If you are a victim of sexual abuse or domestic violence
- Feeling lonely or isolated
- Personal or sexual identity (inc LGBT)
- Being a young carer of a parent or family member
The Wellbeing Zone
You can find the Wellbeing team in The Wellbeing Zone.
This is a unique area, set aside for students to access support and guidance and offers a quiet space to get away from the stress and pressures of everyday life.
The Wellbeing Zone is located on the first floor in the Information Store (Norwich Building).
Talk to us
If you feel you need to talk over a concern or problem, our Wellbeing advisers, are here to help and can offer you 1-2-1 confidential information, advice and support.
You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07774 337 804