Support and Advice
Take Your Place with CCN
City College Norwich (CCN) is one of eight Further Education Colleges and five universities who, as members of the Network for East Anglian Collaborative Outreach (NEACO) are working to increase progression into Higher Education and Degree Apprenticeships.
Take Your Place is a NEACO project based in schools and colleges with the aim of supporting students to explore Higher Education options.
At CCN our NEACO Higher Education Advisors will be working to inspire students who might not currently consider HE as an option without some extra support and information.
CCN are therefore excited to be offering a range of activities to engage with pupils at local schools and colleges, showcasing the opportunities available through Higher Education.
What do we offer
Whether your pupils know exactly what they want to do after school, or are just starting to think about their options; we can help at every stage of their learning and careers journey. The CCN Take Your Place team are now offering a range of activities for students in years 9 - 13:
- Introduction to Higher Education – Exploring Higher Education, university and college life
- Subject Taster sessions – An opportunity to gain an insight into specific subjects
- Higher Education Masterclass – Choosing your options and the UCAS application journey
- Higher Education Myth Busting – Overcoming barriers to student finance, budgeting and living independently
- Excursions – Facilitating industry and university and college visits
BUT if you have an activity, trip or workshop in mind that you would like your students to experience we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch
If you would like your school to get involved with Take Your Place, please contact our NEACO HE Advisers, Kate McCormack and Samar Tantush, by e-mailing email@example.com.
HE Adviser (NEACO)
HE Adviser (NEACO)
To keep up to date on our events, and to get a glimpse of our activities, you can follow us on Twitter.